Sunday, September 28, 2008

a mission statement of sorts

This isn't meant to be just a food blog. It is meant to be more my mommy blog. Perhaps (hopefully) less aggressive than my other blog. I don't want to write about adoption here, or politics, or anything super dramatic. This is where I want to talk about my family, my faith, and most importantly my kitchen. Feeding my family, spiritually and physically, is my most important job. I don't talk about adoption or politics much in my day to day life, so I think that is why they are coming out on the other blog.

But here, this is about my home. My kids. My spiritual journey, which is so intertwined with my nutrition journey.

I don't want this to be just food, but also my walk with Jesus, nurturing my children, and being the wife and mother that God wants from me.

No comments: